VP/Director of Equity Acquisitions - NYC
Allianz Real Estate (“ARE”) is the captive investment and asset manager for real estate within the Allianz Group. With more than $72 billion of AUM, IPE has ranked ARE as the largest institutional real estate investor in the world. ARE develops and executes tailored investment strategies for the Allianz Group, focusing on direct and indirect equity globally and commercial real estate loans in Europe and the U.S. ~crlf~Allianz Real Estate of America LLC (”AREoA”) is the U.S.-based hub for Allianz Real Estate. AREoA makes equity and debt investments in the top metropolitan areas in the U.S. and manages an existing portfolio of direct investments alongside joint venture partners, fund commitments and commercial mortgage loans, amounting to nearly $20 billion.
The candidate will work on direct acquisitions alongside joint venture partners, and fund investments, throughout the Americas on behalf of Allianz Group affiliates. The candidate will be closely involved in all phases of the deal process, including underwriting/analyzing transactions, preparing Investment Committee documents, site visits, due diligence, and crafting new strategy presentations. Travel will be required. This position will report directly to the Head of Acquisitions in the Americas.~crlf~
• 8-12 years of commercial real estate advisory and/or real estate finance experience, with a minimum of 6 years of property underwriting and advanced financial modeling.~crlf~• Demonstrated US real estate commercial knowledge, and prior experience acquiring office assets in US gateway markets is strongly preferred. Logistics and multifamily is a plus.~crlf~• Established relationships with institutional owner/operators and key market intermediaries in East coast gateway markets. Experience in deal origination.~crlf~• Proven track record of negotiations with joint venture partner(s), purchase and sale agreements, and investment structuring. ~crlf~• Understanding of complex investment structures and subsequent tax implications. FIRPTA structuring familiarity is a plus.~crlf~• Proven ability to represent an institutional investor in relation to market participants.~crlf~• Experience managing institutional investment process across various internal and external groups. Familiarity with working within a global organization is a plus. ~crlf~• Past experience managing / mentoring / training junior investment team member(s).~crlf~• Highly proficient in ARGUS Enterprise and Microsoft Excel. ~crlf~• Strong communication, writing, presentation and time management skills.~crlf~• Strong integrity and professionalism~crlf~• Attention to detail with superior organizational skills.~crlf~• Desire and ability to multi-task and work within an entrepreneurial, small-team work environment. ~crlf~• Four-year degree required. Advanced degree preferred.~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: “Hey Google, I want to talk to Allianz Careers.” Bitte beachte, dass unser Job-Interview-Training über den Google Assistant ausschließlich auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.