Responsible for the Suspense and/or Bank reconciliation of financial activity from administrative systems/bank to SAP's general ledger. Process includes the identification and resolution of all reconciliation items as well as monitor and recommend effective control measures to mitigate financial risk. Perform reconciliations using Recon Net or Excel spreadsheets with most account activity reviewed daily with a monthly reconciliation. Maintains, prepares and coordinates basic to intermediate reports. Perform reconciliation functions that are in accordance with IFRS/Statutory/MVBS principles. Participate in projects in a supportive role as they relate to the team and internal business partner needs.
- Research differences to determine solutions. Coordinate with financial and operating teams on reconciliation items to determine appropriate resolution~crlf~~crlf~- Reconcile items from administrative system/bank to SAP to ensure financial reporting is accurate. Reconciliation and analysis entails utilizing the administrative system reports, bank statements and SAP and may require preparation of standard and periodic reporting and/or analysis of the general ledger~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Participate on special projects, providing a supporting role in requirements gathering, performing testing and post install validation~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Completes internal/external audit requests quarterly, bi-annually and or annually~crlf~- Maintain a good understanding of the CCC/MAR control within the required time frame for internal and external auditors and reporting. Continue to develop the ability to identify internal control weaknesses and/or develop stronger and more efficient controls~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Train and provide oversight of Offshore Partners that includes providing detailed procedures, hosting Webinars and providing direction when needed~crlf~- Prepare and process journal entries and all necessary documentation for financial transactions~crlf~
Required:~crlf~- 2-3 years reconciliation experience~crlf~- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~- 2-3 years experience in Insurance or Financial Services experience~crlf~- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and work effectively with teams both internal to Treasury and across the Enterprise in written or verbal communications. ~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.