Marketing Analytics Consultant - New Markets
The Marketing Analytics Consultant will analyze new market opportunities by implementing campaign management & segmentation methodologies using Allianz Life Producer and Prospect data. They will run operational reports, perform deep dive analysis to help understand the marketing influences moving the industry. They should champion the marketing data process, using that data as input, help influence strategic program decisions regarding marketing communications, content creation and distribution, and campaign response. The ideal Marketing Analytics Consultant is proactive, curious and able to manage multiple priorities and work independently while being comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, analysis and business recommendations.
* Lead the analysis of new market opportunities, audiences, behaviors, and marketing actions, synthesizing the data to provide recommendations for future strategy and tactics. Partner with other members of the marketing group to identify key performance indicators across marketing initiatives and also on individual marketing campaigns~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~* Implement and manage processes to collect data from internal and external sources and enable use by analytics team. Work in partnership with the Technology group in automating and improving processes that manage data for analysis and reporting. Collaborate and lead the orchestration of data sources, data requirements and implementation timelines~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~* Develop and automate standard reporting that provides visibility to key metrics for the marketing organization. Collaborate with internal clients team and analytics team. Streamline and improve reporting processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximize efficiency and productivity. Provide ongoing ad hoc support of analysis through data extraction and file creation for use by Marketing teams in reporting, analysis and predictive analytics~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Minimum Requirements:~crlf~* 6-7 years experience required: 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in data quality, data analysis, reporting and contact management; or any combination of equivalent education and experience~crlf~* Four-year degree required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, MIS or other business related field~crlf~* Experience with Alteryx, R, Python or SQL~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~* Masters in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Computer Science, or other related field~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.