Lead Salesforce Software Engineer
Technology plays a crucial role in the success of our business at Allianz Global Investors. We are executing a series of global change initiatives to boost our investment technology platforms and empower our investment teams. In this context, we are searching for a Lead Investment Research Systems for our IT Investment & Operations team to lead future developments of our Research Systems for our Investment Platform. ~crlf~~crlf~We are looking for an inspiring client-centric IT professional with a good understanding of technology infrastructure and investment processes. The successful candidate will have experience in designing and implementing software solutions based on Salesforce technology, preferably in an international project-driven environment. She/he will contribute to the efficiency, productivity and success of Allianz Global Investors.
• Lead, design and development of the Investment Research systems based on Salesforce technology~crlf~• Work closely with Investment professionals to understand and gather business requirements front-to-back for Investment research and portfolio management teams~crlf~• Collaborate with IT architects, data and technology teams, to understand their challenges and work towards short-term and strategic goals in terms of business growth~crlf~• Design and deliver efficient technology solutions incorporating non-functional and regulatory requirements in close collaboration with IT architects and data & technology teams.~crlf~• Plan, coordinate and lead its implementation by managing internal and external vendor resources~crlf~• Coordinate third level support activities for Research & Front Office Systems.~crlf~• Drive forward innovation and digitization initiatives~crlf~• Stay updated on the state of the art and new technologies in the market, that could improve the efficiency of our platform.~crlf~
• The ideal candidate has an agile mind-set and is a team player who is comfortable working in cross-functional multidisciplinary teams.~crlf~• Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce Apex software development~crlf~• 3+ years of experience in designing business workflows with Flow and preferable Light-ening~crlf~• 3 years of experience with SDLC tools (Jira, Visual Studio Code, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Autosys, X-Ray)~crlf~• Expertise in data analytics and data restore (SQL, Data Loader, OwnBackup)~crlf~• Strong background and expertise in Salesforce data integration solutions and API’s (SF Con-nect)~crlf~• College degree in Computer Science/Math/Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience~crlf~• Comfortable working in a dynamic, global and culturally diverse environment~crlf~• Project management and people leadership experience~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.