IT QA Analyst Sr
Please note these job requirements and highlight them on your resume.~crlf~~crlf~• Strong SQL~crlf~• Informatica, ETL and Integration testing experience ~crlf~• XML formats~crlf~• UltraEdit ~crlf~• Testing batch driven applications~crlf~• Running and developing automation scripts~crlf~• Annuity/financial services~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Responsible for test case creation and test execution for assigned projects. Coordinates and collaborates with QA Lead and Project team and contribute to successful delivery of~crlf~projects in given timeline. Contributes to the overall uplift of the QA capability. May lead small to mid-size projects of diverse scope across functional areas or multiple systems.~crlf~Leads and mentors QA resources, as appropriate.
* Pre-project: Provides support to QA lead in developing high level estimates for project requests.~crlf~Requirements: Participate in Requirements sessions for projects. Review requirement documents and collaborate with QA lead, vendors and/or colleagues to provide inputs to test~crlf~strategy and scope.~crlf~* Test Planning: Provide inputs to QA lead to create detailed estimates for assigned projects. Collaborate with test resources to create test plan. Collaborate with the business and systems analysts for test scenario creation and review with QA lead and project resources. Create test cases and review with QA lead and project stakeholders. Provide inputs to the~crlf~business for UAT plans. Provide inputs for daily/weekly reports. Identify issues and risks and escalate to QA lead and/or project team.~crlf~* Test Execution: Coordinate with teams to ensure test execution readiness, including cross-system dependencies. Execute test plans and ensure daily/weekly status reports are communicated, including progress against milestones, issues and risks are identified and escalated to QA lead. Identifies issues and escalates, as appropriate. Revise test cases for Change Requests. Complete and review test results document with stakeholders. Support UAT execution and defect management.~crlf~* Test Closure & Monitoring: Participate in Post-Project review. Ensure regression test suites are updated.~crlf~Contributes to identified opportunities to uplift the QA capability through supporting change, innovation and automation improvements.~crlf~
Experience:~crlf~* 5+ years: SDLC (waterfall and/or agile) and Testing~crlf~Methodologies; QA methodologies for authoring and executing test suites from business and functional requirements.~crlf~* 4-5 years experience preferred: Quality Center, QTP & Rational suite test prod~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~~crlf~* Four-year degree required: Computer Science, Information Systems, Bus. Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.~crlf~~crlf~Licenses/Certifications/Other~crlf~* CSQA or equivalent required upon reaching certification eligibility requirement or ability to obtain within 360 days of employment for internal hires; external hires are required to obtain certification within 180 days of employment.~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.