IT Capability Architect
This role within the Actuarial Modeling and Systems team provides technical solutions and support to the Actuarial departments in the organization. This includes the ongoing development and management of a complex valuation system responsible for calculating the monthly actuarial balances that feed the Company’s financial statements and play a key role in management’s decision making. Additionally this role will be responsible for recommending and designing new technical solutions to solve business problems and meet Actuarial needs. As a member of this team, you'll use modern software technologies in a waterfall and/or agile/scrum environment and expected to develop a deep understanding of our insurance products. You will work under the supervision of a Capability Architect Senior who will provide you day-to-day direction. You may also develop knowledge of systems and projects in other areas of the organization and lead or contribute to initiatives to support them.~crlf~~crlf~Specific activities include: Construct roadmaps leveraging internal and external teams. Evaluate targeted solutions consistent with the architectural standards and best practices for the designated capability. Provide technical leadership in tactical planning and participate in strategic planning (demand, capacity, and evolution) for the capability. Collaborate with EA on prioritizations and implementation of new architectures. Maintain shared models, diagrams and documentation to effectively articulate multiple views of the capabilities technical architecture and ensures compliance with EA recommendations, patterns and standards. Ensure alignment between IT Spend and Business Goals/Strategies. Leverage a Matrixed Organization to translate ambiguity into Business Results.
• Provides Technical Project Oversight in specified projects, and across project ensuring the various systems within the Capability are properly leveraged. Work with the project team and key stakeholders to develop the initiation document and CBA. Identify and agree on approach, scope and objectives. Document and communicate priorities and future phases.~crlf~• Participates in project framing, advocating appropriate flexible strategic architectures be included in project scope in alignment with business drivers and roadmaps.~crlf~• Participates in Capability Roadmapping. Establishing change agendas in alignment with Enterprise Architecture Roadmaps and Business Drivers. Participates in Capability Maturation.~crlf~• Establishing and Advocating for target Capability Maturity Models, including technical, staff and business process changes. Participate in the definition, establishment, documentation, implementation and maintenance of Capability Architecture policies, standards, methods and procedures.~crlf~• Participates in annual Budget Cycle by filtering and prioritizing technology projects within the Capability. Conducts technology survey to evaluate changes in the technical marketplace. Analyze the current capability portfolio to identify weaknesses and work with Enterprise Architecture to develop opportunities for improvement such as expanding capacity, reducing complexity, reducing time & cost, and increasing effectiveness.~crlf~• Provides technical direction to Solution Engineers within the Capability. Develop both Conceptual and Detailed Architectural plans focusing on the realization of the defined business value within a given capability area. Collaborate with internal and external partners and providers to drive the Architectural Plans to completion, via completion of the appropriate Conceptual and Detailed Design documents according to the SDLC.~crlf~• Participate in definition, evaluation and testing of Enterprise Architecture patterns and defines the Capability standards and patterns.~crlf~~crlf~
Experience~crlf~• 6-7 years’ experience required: Solutions Engineering or Software Architecture with exposure to varying technologies. Maintenance of solutions previously designed as an Engineer.~crlf~• 4-5 years’ experience preferred: General Supervisory Experience (In addition to the minimum requirements)~crlf~~crlf~Education~crlf~• 4 year degree required: Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar discipline~crlf~• Advanced degree preferred: Master’s in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or similar discipline~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.