Head of Defined Contribution (DC) Distribution
The Head of Defined Contribution (DC) Distribution is responsible for establishing and managing an effective sales organization and strategy. They will lead a successful entry into the DC market and have ongoing responsibility for the overall sales management, distribution strategy, business development, growth and operating results of the business. They will have a deep understanding of the varying business models in the DC space and bring strong relationships and influence across the value chain to Allianz Life. They will represent Allianz Life with executive level COIs and establish long term, loyal and mutually beneficial relationships with investment consultants, recordkeepers and plan-focused RIAs, broker dealers and aggregators. They will work closely and collaborate with existing relationship management teams in all of these efforts. They will create a thriving, transparent, results oriented environment that demonstrates strong team performance, collaboration and a culture of accountability in support of Allianz Life initiatives.
* Defined Contribution (DC) Sales Strategy Development and Execution: Lead overall strategic direction and management of DC distribution to ensure current and long-term profitability, growth and sales objectives are met or exceeded. Build and manage a growing team of remote relationship managers and wholesalers who proactivity promote our products and services to new and existing clients. ~crlf~~crlf~* Develop and implement an overall strategy that reflects the variety of business models in the space and identifies, creates, grows, protects and maximizes relationships across the DC value chain. Attend client national sales meetings, facilitate/conduct leadership meetings with COIs at key intermediaries, participate in industry conferences and play an influential role in industry organizations. Work closely and collaborate with existing relationship management teams in all of these efforts. ~crlf~* Business Development: Secure partnerships, develop and implement strategies and leverage digital tools to drive adoption of our solutions and increase our market share in the DC channel. ~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~* Business Partner Collaboration: Foster high-quality working relationships and coordinate efforts with internal stakeholders across multiple channels as well as with our sister asset management companies to maximize the value of our collective DC relationships and promote strong sales results.~crlf~~crlf~* Leadership: Lead, coach, and develop a diverse and high performing team. Embrace best practices that foster leadership effectiveness. Communicate with staff in a compelling manner and act as a coach. Practice continued self development. Ensure employees continually develop product knowledge, business acumen, and risk management skills. ~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Minimum Requirements:~crlf~- 11+ years experience required: Minimum of 10 years' Defined Contribution (DC) sales experience resulting in expanding market share and deep knowledge of the DC market and income solutions. ~crlf~- Strong knowledge of in-plan annuities and insurance. ~crlf~– Four-year degree or equivalent experience preferred~crlf~- FINRA Series 7 and 24/26 required; state insurance license for life and annuity products or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire~crlf~- Travel (both domestic and international) for position will be 40-60%~crlf~~crlf~Preferred:~crlf~- Advanced degree preferred: CIMA, CFA, CFP, RICP, CLU, ChFC, CPFA, QPFC or equivalent. ~crlf~~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.
Was wir Berufserfahrenen bieten
Informier dich über
Wir sind stolz darauf, Teil der Unternehmensgruppe der Allianz SE in Nordamerika zu sein - inklusive Allianz Global Investors und PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company LLC. (Englisch)