Under minimal supervision, works on all phases of the audit process including consultative projects. Provides consultative guidance to the department demonstrating technical proficiency in one or more domain(s) as assigned. Performs complex assignments within the context of IT and other audit engagements including the following: identify and evaluate risk, develop audit programs, execute complex audit program steps, identify and communicate issues, provide recommendations for improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, and provide written and oral feedback relative to the engagement. Works with Management in developing action plans to ensure identified risks are effectively mitigated. ~crlf~~crlf~**This role is part of our mobility program designed to expand business expertise within Internal Audit as well as share risk and control knowledge across the organization.**
- Assess design of business processes demonstrating understanding of risks and controls.~crlf~- Develop audit programs to effectively test the design and operational effectiveness of the system of internal controls.~crlf~- Perform complex audit activities, as assigned.~crlf~- Identify and communicate issues.~crlf~- Provide recommendations for improvement of the internal control environment including efficiency and effectiveness of the operations.~crlf~- Collaborate with management on the development of action plans to ensure risks are mitigated appropriately.~crlf~- Manage issue follow-up and escalation as appropriate.~crlf~- Serve as key contact between the business and internal audit.~crlf~- Act as business technical advisor to audit team members.~crlf~- Develop executive presence~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
- Four-year degree required~crlf~- 6-7 years experience required; IT Audit Experience required ~crlf~- 8-10 years experience preferred: Experience in Financial Services or Insurance industry.~crlf~- Travel up to 25%~crlf~
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.