AIM VP, ALM
This position leads the Asset Liability Management (ALM) team within the Portfolio Management department at AIM. This role is responsible for~crlf~~crlf~- Leading a cross function team (AIM, Actuarial and CRM) including weekly information sharing meetings as well as long term project to develop new ALM tools and modeling processes~crlf~- Develop regular ALM reporting including developing modeling assumptions and processes, analysis of the results and recommendations for portfolio targets~crlf~- Drive development and maintenance of company ALM models to produce both regular and adhoc analysis~crlf~- Provide investment portfolio analysis to support actuarial reserve setting, regulatory testing and financial reporting~crlf~- Close coordination and partnership with actuarial product development and management, finance and financial reporting, risk management, the global ALM team and portfolio management is required.
- Lead a cross functional team in a multiyear project to improve overall ALM modeling and processes~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Lead ALM working group which is responsible for reviewing information and making recommendations to the ALM committee concerning ALM reporting and analytics, SAA development and investment income allocation~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Production of quarterly ALM analysis (both risk neutral and real world duration and key rate durations) use to set analytic targets for the general account~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Leads the completion of reporting requirements and related analysis for asset based model assumption setting, asset selection and modeling for cash flow testing / VM20 & VM21, C3P2 and various other support for actuarial and finance needs~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Actively lead the development and maintenance of company ALM model(s)~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Oversees the analysis and investigation of solutions as necessary to aid in improving ALM position of the company and overall risk management~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~- Partner with the portfolio management team to assess new investment strategies, allocations or transactions~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Required~crlf~- Four-year degree required~crlf~- 11+ years experience required~crlf~~crlf~- Relevant experience in financial services industry~crlf~- ASA/FSA, CFAAccounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related technical field or 4-year degree~crlf~~crlf~Preferred~crlf~- 11+ years experience preferred~crlf~~crlf~- Life insurance industry; Advanced skills in MS Excel, C#, C++, SQL/Linq, Matlab, VB, SQL server, MS Access, BondEdge, MoSes, etc.~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.~crlf~~crlf~An equal opportunity employer.~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.