We are seeking to recruit a risk manager to be part of the dynamic Risk Management portfolio risk team of Allianz Global Investors in the AP region, who has at least 10 years of risk management experience. A specialist who has a sound knowledge of investment risk across various asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income and Multi Asset) is a must. ~crlf~~crlf~In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Risk Management Asia Pacific and working closely with the Portfolio Risk - Risk Lead to implement the Global Risk Management Framework with regard to all Portfolio Risk related activities (market risk, liquidity risk and counterparty risk) on a Asia Pacific level. ~crlf~~crlf~You would be required to have close interactions with the AllianzGI investment teams to provide oversight and advisory on portfolio risk matters and should be able to work independently.
- Perform the independent oversight portfolio risk (market and credit risk, liquidity and pricing risk, and counterparty risk) monitoring, analysis and reporting in line with the risk framework~crlf~- Monitor risk profile against risk appetite, per defined thresholds and country specific requirements for AP across the different asset classes ~crlf~- Analyse risk on an ongoing basis, ensuring relevant risk factors are identified, appropriately managed and reported in a meaningful way ~crlf~- Monitor markets and investments, and establish likely scenarios based on observed trends and potential disruptions, performing stress/scenario testing accordingly to understand impact and potential mitigation actions required ~crlf~- Enhance the monitoring framework in line with emerging risk and developments of the business ~crlf~- Support the team on producing periodic risk reporting requirements on portfolio risks e.g. for the risk committee for both internal and external stakeholders ~crlf~- Work closely and proactively with the investment teams in AP in regard to risk topics on an advisory perspective for their portfolios ~crlf~- Collaborate with other departments like investment, products, distribution etc in relation to risk management related matters, e.g complexity assessments for new businesses, client pitching presentations on the Portfolio risk framework, Due Diligence requests on liquidity and market risk etc ~crlf~- Support business related projects covering portfolio risk topics and take the lead to run risk management initiated projects ~crlf~- Provide input to the portfolio risk management team on a global basis to steer framework or monitoring activities from an AP perspective~crlf~- Drive/support research and development of business intelligence tools e.g. PowerBI, AI etc to enhance portfolio risk activities to provide risk driven insights. ~crlf~~crlf~
- Graduate/Honours/Postgraduate Degree in related discipline~crlf~- At least 10 years of experience in portfolio risk management in an asset management company with a focus on equities~crlf~- Strong knowledge in financial instruments and investment risk metrics and drivers, familiar with quantitative analysis and statistical research ~crlf~- Sound understanding of both portfolio risk related regulatory requirements and industry practices in the AP region~crlf~- Familiar with investment performance and risk analytics systems, with working knowledge of tools like VBA, PowerBI etc~crlf~- Experienced in stakeholder management especially on the senior level, able to build trust and work collaboratively with stakeholders to promote engagement on risk management activities~crlf~- Strong analytical skills, highly organized with good prioritization skills, self- starter and meticulous~crlf~- Good team player and can work effectively with other parties in accomplishing objectives, being able to handle multiple project at one time~crlf~- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) ~crlf~- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 690 investment professionals in 23 offices worldwide and managing EUR 598 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is the most important word in our vocabulary. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.~crlf~~crlf~We are committed to deliver excellence to our clients, advisors, employees, our parent company and within our industry. Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork.~crlf~~crlf~We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.
Was wir Berufserfahrenen bieten
Informier dich über
Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors ist ein führender aktiver Asset Manager, der in 25 Büros weltweit tätig ist. (Englisch)