Business Resilience Manager
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and you believe in always putting the customer first, then join us now!~crlf~~crlf~We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and upbeat professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth and align your achievements with your ambitions.~crlf~~crlf~We are searching for you! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Business Resilience Manager (f/m/d). The position is based in our office in Hong Kong.~crlf~~crlf~In line with the ever-evolving operations and technology threat landscape, Allianz Global Investors (AllianzGI) is continuing to invest in our business resilience capabilities. As part of this, we are looking for a motivated Business Continuity and Resilience Manager to drive the company's global crisis management, incident management, business continuity management, and disaster recovery programs and to integrate processes into teams across the company. This position will formalize the documentation, testing, exercises and automation of business continuity and disaster recovery analysis and planning across the Asia Pacific region. Additionally, this manager role will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the Third Party Oversight program to ensure our third parties business continuity and disaster recovery program, and cybersecurity program are prepared and able to respond to busines disruptions which support AllianzGI teams, products, and technology. We are looking for someone who is passionate about business resilience, a natural project manager, and is knowledgeable and driven to implement a robust program at a rapidly growing company. This person will have a passion for business continuity, continuous improvement, technology, experience with complex systems, and can demonstrate experience in business resilience.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining business impact assessments, planning, and coordinating drills and tabletop exercises~crlf~• Implement our Resilience framework and assist the business in identifying impact, risk, required resources, recovery plans, and test scenarios~crlf~• Identify critical systems and operations that are crucial to continued business operations in the event of a disruption~crlf~• Work cross functionally with leadership and teams to coordinate and lead business continuity and disaster recovery exercises, identify and prioritize remediation, and track completion~crlf~• Implement and maintain recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of company technology and data, and identify program improvements~crlf~• Own process-based remediation items identified in exercises, collaborating with partner teams to design new processes and policies that close gaps~crlf~• Maintain compliance with all standards, regulations, and requirements~crlf~• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of international laws and country-specific nuances that can impact program implementation~crlf~• Conduct training with business units to test operational resilience of programs~crlf~• Create reports as needed for different levels of leadership, covering all aspects of Business resilience.~crlf~• Review Third Party's Security & Business Continuity Programs and alignment to AllianzGI and results to ensure they meet requirements to determine if they maintain adequate plans.~crlf~• Assess Third Party's ability to respond to service disruptions or degradations.~crlf~• Review the Third-Party results of security and business continuity testing and performance during actual disruptions.~crlf~• Maintain Security and Business Continuity standards and procedures for managing Third Party risk and perform gap analyses against standards and practices.~crlf~• Coordinate vendor tests between AllianzGI business areas and Third Parties.~crlf~• Provide knowledge, guidance and expertise to support and enhance the Procurement & Vendor Oversight Program.~crlf~~crlf~
• 7+ years of experience in business continuity, disaster recovery, and remediation at a technology or fintech company~crlf~• Experience with enterprise risk management, business resiliency, business continuity planning and management, disaster recovery, and crisis / incident response in a global enterprise.~crlf~• Experience aligning a BCM program with global BCM standards~crlf~• Experience with business process mapping, data analysis and correlation to underlying information technology. ~crlf~• Ability to consolidate, analyse and connect disparate data points in a logical manner to produce a comprehensive model of the bigger picture.~crlf~• Ability to develop and execute metrics driven projects ~crlf~• Strong technical aptitude with project management skills, capable of learning emerging products and creating plans to support the business~crlf~• Experience with Azure-built environments, SaaS provider architecture, and cloud based disaster recovery methodology~crlf~• Outstanding communicator and writer; experience with drafting project plans across multiple stakeholders, holding teams accountable to their deliverables, and producing final reports~crlf~• Finely tuned ability to risk rank multiple high priority items and advocate successfully for technical teams~crlf~• Experience in defining, implementing and ensuring risk-based standards, processes and procedures for responding to disruptions in business or IT operations~crlf~• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment while still meeting deliverables~crlf~• Business Continuity Certification (CBCP, MBCP, BCCE, etc) ~crlf~• Experienced in crisis and emergency management best practices~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 750 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing EUR 546 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is the most important word in our vocabulary. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.~crlf~~crlf~We are committed to deliver excellence to our clients, advisors, employees, our parent company and within our industry. Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork.~crlf~~crlf~We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.
Was wir Berufserfahrenen bieten
Informier dich über
Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors ist ein führender aktiver Asset Manager, der in 25 Büros weltweit tätig ist. (Englisch)