Experienced Senior IT Auditor (f/m/d)
The Experienced Senior IT Auditor will conduct regular IT audits from start to finish with only minimal supervision. While this role does not have direct reports, this role may have people management responsibility within their projects. This role will identify business risks mainly in areas of Information Security, Digitalization and IT at early stages and advises managers and their departments on how to improve processes and controls.~crlf~~crlf~In this position, the person will be responsible for a risk-based planning process and for conducting audits with focus on information technology while executing the audit plan. The qualified candidate must be capable of managing IT audits from planning to follow-up and acts as a business partner to our internal clients.~crlf~~crlf~Strong technical and ethical characteristics are fundamental to audit success. Independent from the job level, an auditor should maintain appropriate technical skills as well as the agility and commitment to continuous learning. The ability to see the big picture is important for each audit. Good auditors will focus on targeted questions allowing them to verify information from different angles.
Relationship Management~crlf~- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees and become a recognized partner to the business~crlf~- Strike the right balance between client needs and flexibility on the one hand, while maintaining the right level of independence and persistence on the other hand~crlf~- Manage communication with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels~crlf~- Interact with external auditors in specific cases~crlf~- Collaborate on departmental and inter- organizational projects~crlf~- Increase knowledge across different business lines and bring added value to the business~crlf~- Promote Internal Audit as a competent and trusted partner and live the company values~crlf~~crlf~Audit Practice~crlf~- Take responsibility for the performance of audit plans in areas of assigned responsibility and ad-hoc engagements~crlf~- Lead and execute complex audit assignments, supervise audit projects (IT and integrated audits), define risk-based audit areas, and audit processes, workflows, control systems, and infrastructure & network all while ensuring alignment with the global audit plan~crlf~- Analyze audit results, determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, develop proposals for solutions, and lead closing meetings~crlf~- Ensure progress as planned and in line with applicable standards~crlf~- Support and drive continuous improvement of audit function~crlf~- Comply with audit policies and respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, system conformity)~crlf~~crlf~~crlf~Quality Management~crlf~- Ensure audit recommendations are implemented adequately by our internal clients, so that the findings can be closed in a timely manner~crlf~- Support the update of audit methodologies, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security controls and promote best practice sharing~crlf~- Support and review auditor’s work (audit preparation, interviews, tests, evidence gathering, report writing and validation preparation)~crlf~- Be part of the center of excellence for integrated audits, business application controls, system development methodologies, Information Security, IT Infrastructure & Network Management, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Business Continuity Management and IT best practices~crlf~- Plan and implement technical training and information sharing (team/peer)~crlf~- Identify emerging risks (both IT and business), new products and/or new businesses for inclusion in the annual internal audit plan~crlf~
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in internal/external IT audit, or as IT consultant or equivalent~crlf~- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies, Business Informatics or equivalent~crlf~- Professional certification (i.e. CISA, CISSP, or in COBIT, ITIL) is preferred~crlf~- In-depth knowledge of or experience in Asset Management or financial services, including financial industry products and services, securities processing and related information systems is preferred~crlf~- Strong and broad IT skills (operating system, database, networks, programming, software deployment, web technology, cloud computing, information security and related security tools, general IT controls, IT governance)~crlf~- Strong intellectual and analytical skills and a solid understanding of processes, structures and the regulatory environment~crlf~- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the talent to empathize for the auditee’s perspective and ability to listen~crlf~- Ability to deal with all types of personalities and experience in managing escalation processes after delivering inconvenient decisions~crlf~- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures~crlf~- Travel requirement is up to 30% per annum~crlf~
We are looking for applicants willing to support our team in Newport Beach, CA on a full time basis with immediate effect.~crlf~If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then~crlf~please submit your CV.~crlf~~crlf~We look forward to hearing from you!
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.~crlf~~crlf~Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: “Hey Google, I want to talk to Allianz Careers.” Bitte beachte, dass unser Job-Interview-Training über den Google Assistant ausschließlich auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.