Manager, IT Risk Management, Asia Pacific
As the Regional IT Risk Manager (ITRM) you will be responsible for risk management oversight activities related to IT, IT outsourcing and IT projects in a holistic manner across the region. These activities are an integral part of Allianz’ worldwide Integrated Risk & Control System (IRCS), comprising an annual cycle of scoping, risk & control assessments, control testing and reporting. ~crlf~The responsibility includes supporting and consulting the various entities (OEs) in the region as well as reviewing and challenging the OEs’ reporting. To achieve your objectives you will be closely working with Risk and IT Governance colleagues in the OEs and at the regional hub in Singapore. In addition, the successful formation and management of a “cross-functional ITRM Community” will contribute to your goals. Frequent interaction with the respective Group Centre is essential to manage and relay Group expectations and ensure the regional hub’s oversight responsibilities are discharged adequately.~crlf~You will be reporting directly to the Regional CRO, functionally aligned with the Regional Head of IT Strategy and Performance Management as well as the Group ITRM team. The members of the “cross-functional ITRM Community” will have an indirect reporting line to you.
- Coordinate the operating entities’ IT risk management activities along the annual IRCS Cycle with the main involved functions, in particular Risk Management; IT Governance; Protection & Resilience; Information Security and ensure functional alignment on Operating entities and regional level~crlf~- Establish the “cross-functional ITRM Community” comprised of Operating entities experts from various departments (e.g. Risk, IT. IT Governance)~crlf~- Ensure IT risk management/information security strategy, risk appetite, policies are formulated at Operating entities in the region to meet Allianz Group’s IT risk management requirements/expectations~crlf~- Challenge and review OPERATING ENTITYs’ results from the annual process regarding scoping and risk & control assessments~crlf~- Support control testing activities on operating entity level along the Control Objectives; challenge results~crlf~- Review appropriateness of relevant risk mitigation strategies and remedial actions with follow-up and escalation (e.g. AZAP Risk Committee) as needed~crlf~- Ensure adequate level of data quality in Group Risk’s IT solution OpenPages/ORGS~crlf~- Ensure a holistic view on IT related aspects as well as an uniform approach at Operating entities incl. best practice sharing~crlf~- Transparently communicate Operating entities control weaknesses and discuss in the GovCC both from a Design and Operating Effectiveness perspective~crlf~- Support by offering guidance, training to improve awareness and insights for decision making/prioritization~crlf~- Aggregate Operating entities results to derive appropriate insights to the “cross-functional ITRM Community”~crlf~- Present insights and conclusions of IT risk management oversight to the AZAP Governance & Control Committee and the Board-level AZAP Risk Committee~crlf~- Ensure that Operating entities meet all internal reporting deadlines related to IT risk management~crlf~- Create and sustain strong working relationships with all relevant stakeholders on Operating entities, regional and Group level~crlf~~crlf~
- Appropriate degree in IT, business administration or relevant field~crlf~- At least 10 years of experience, thereof at least 5 years in a senior IT governance or IT audit~crlf~- Knowledge of relevant frameworks, for example COBIT2019~crlf~- Excellent English verbally and in writing; knowledge of regional language(s) an asset~crlf~- Exposure to an international working environment, preferably in a regional role~crlf~- Holder of a relevant professional qualification (risk and/or IT)~crlf~- Demonstrated senior experience in Insurance, or financial services~crlf~- Solid understanding of IT regulation and requirements and global IT risk management frameworks~crlf~- Independent working; business-minded, pragmatic and result-orientated can-do attitude; strong analytical and communication skills; assertive yet co-operative team player~crlf~- Ability to deliver high-quality results on time while working under time pressure; flexibility in task management in order to adapt to changing priorities and delegating these effectively~crlf~- Ability to build and maintain cross-departmental relationships; strong professional presence, interacting effectively with management and Operating entitied teams while taking full ownership of tasks~crlf~~crlf~
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.~crlf~~crlf~We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Insurance Management Asia Pacific Pte Ltd seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: http://www.allianz.com/careers~crlf~~crlf~
Nutze Google Assistant um dich mittels unseres Job-Interview-Trainings optimal auf dein Bewerbungsgespräch vorzubereiten. Informiere dich im Interview-Training über:
- Details zum Bewerbungsprozess
- Zahlen und Fakten zur Allianz
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur
Wie das funktioniert? Lass den Google Assistant über dein Smartphone oder Google Home Gerät wissen: "Hey Google, ich möchte mit Allianz Karriere sprechen."
*Du kannst Google Assistant in deutscher und englischer Sprache verwenden.
Registriere dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem; du erhältst dann in Kürze eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit deinen Zugangsdaten. Füll anschließend das Bewerbungsformular aus. Du kannst deine Daten auch über Xing hochladen.
Mehr Informationen zu unseren Passwortregeln findest du in unseren FAQs.
Bitte beachte, dass das System keine ZIP-Dateien, geschützte PDF-Formate oder Anhänge von mehr als 7 MB verarbeiten kann. Du kannst deine Daten in folgenden Formaten hochladen:
- MS Office Formate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group Format (.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Melde dich in unserem Bewerbungssystem an und prüfe deine persönliche Startseite, um den Stand deiner Bewerbung einzusehen. Du kannst dein Profil freigeben, sodass unsere Recruiter dich im System finden und kontaktieren können.
Weitere Informationen dazu findest du in unseren FAQs.
Keine passende Stelle gefunden? Da können wir dir helfen. Melde dich für unseren Job-Alarm an! Du erhältst eine auf dich zugeschnittene Benachrichtigung, wenn eine Stelle, die deinen Erfahrungen und Interessen entspricht, frei wird.